Monday, November 1, 2010

Time

Just felt like updating :))) Haha, today feels like a happy day, but with a tinge of underlying sadness- does that make sense? I was just calculating how long i have left in malaysia, and i realised i won't be in malaysia for more than 2 weeks at a time, from now on. It's more like 3 separate one week stretches :O And during that time, i'll be working for 3 days (i know 3 days isn't a long time, but i'm beginning to feel like every day counts!), getting my lower wisdom teeth extracted (and apparently i shouldn't really fly for a week after the extraction- i never knew....or rather it sorta sounds familiar, but i guess i forgot? At any rate, it presents a huge logistics problem for me.) AND recuperating from it during that time as well. Apart from that, i'll have to finish sorting out all my stuff, buy/get all the things i need/want to bring over and pack it all in without exceeding the weight limit FML haha. Yeah, i know i haven't used FML for awhile, but i haven't really felt the need to use it these past few months. Until now.

Btw, i feel my good mood evaporating which is baddd. Good mood come back!! Haha, apparently just thinking about the stuff i have to do is enough to send me to the slumps. Oh, i forgot about woollenwonders too. But to be honest, after handling woollenwonders during term time, and sometimes during exam periods and all, i've kinda got my role at woollenwonders down pat. So i wouldn't say it's a stressor- more like it's just something that exists on the side, but i guess i have enough stressors to well, stress me out at the moment haha. To add to that, i am now constantly suffering from pain in the oral region. Haha, c'mon, say it with me- FML!!

Haha, the short time i have left in malaysia also means i have a shorter time left to see all my friends. I'm trying not to think about it too much, but truth be told, it's a little....depressing. It kinda sucks too that i'll hardly be around for the whole of december (my birthday included), but oh wells. It just feels like time is going by faster than i would like it to HAHA. It not an unfamiliar feeling for me, and it's probably totally my fault, i mean what the hell have i been doing all these months??!! And now they're gone, gone, GONE! But time and time again, i make the same mistakes :(

Haha, i don't wanna sound so whiny and complain-y, and i REALLY want to end this post on a happier note, but er, i can't really think of anything HAHA. Um um, oh, uniqlo is opening! Haha, okaylah, i wouldn't say it's super happy news, but at least it's happier, haha! =p

2 comments:

  1. meitingggg! :D i LOVEEE thinking about Januaryy! because by then my shopping list should be complete! HAHA :)) but yeahhh i was counting yesterday too D: can't believe its so soon!! this means more shopppingggg tripss!!! when will you be around for them?? ;__; tell me tell me and we can gooo wheee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, but but i have kinda come to the conclusion my shopping list will ever be complete HAHA. Yeah, it feels so soon- time is going by very fast now! Esp since i'm gonna be travelling so much, it's a bit of an OMG moment. Haha, but yes, more shopping trips :DDD Haha, i'll tell you when i'm around on fri, k? It's kinda confusing!

    ReplyDelete