Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunday!

Haha, i really wanted to force myself to blog yesterday, but i was so so tired thanks to staying up relatively late and waking up relatively early. I only got 5 hours of sleep!! Which is relatively little!! (My relative-ness is all compared to my uni/ pre-exam days, which may not exactly be the best comparison. But still!!!) Anyway, i had a pretty good, albeit random Sunday with my family starting with dim sum for lunch! I didn't think it was that great though, i feel so disappointed by dim sum nowadays :( Am currently on the look out for new yummy dim sum haunts so let me know :)

We went grocery shopping after that! Bought lotsa ham, sausages and all so i can be even lazier and camp out at home :) I wanted to get that low-fact, calcium fortified, REAL milk containing chocolate pudding but they didn't have it :( Haha, and yes, the numerous adjectives are there for a reason- to illustrate to you how healthy it was!! Actually, i think it is just good marketing, but it's pretty yum for a snack, so i fool myself into believing it. Or at least tell myself that since they have to pass the Food and Drug Administration Board or something similar, it can't be utter bullshit hahaha. Decided to get cookies instead- Chipsmore! Oreos are my usual cookies of choice, but i was walking down the cookie aisle and i spotted Chipsmore, and it reminded me of pei san, so i bought it! Haha, and i haven't eaten it in years so i thought i'd remind myself what it tasted like.

We visited a new mall too, (at least it is to me!), called Wangsa Walk Mall and oooh, i found a Levi's Outlet store! Yay!! Haha, women's jeans were going for about RM90- M130, so it's really quite a steal!! About 50% off normal prices :) Denim skirts were around RM 80, while tops were about RM40, which i felt wasn't much of a bargain, but then again, i'm not into Levi tees. Didn't check out the prices for the guys stuff though, but i would imagine they would be about 50% off the original price too. Haha, i was super happy, cause i can now, well, get Levi's on discount like all the time, no need to wait for sales :) Didn't get anything however, still waiting to see what loot i can reap from my Bandung trip early this August. Will definitely come back here before i head off to Aus :DDD

Since we were having dinner with some family friends, we got muffins for them from this place, Just Muffins, which is apparently from Australia. Haha, i was commenting to my family on how i've never seen or heard of them before, while checking out their box for other outlets, and it turned out their head office isn't too far from where i live LOL. I never knew haha.

I like their box! Haha, i think the little koala hugging the muffin is pretty cute, and i love how ergonomic the box was- the muffins fitted in just nice so they couldn't move around or topple over, and the box was really compact.

The muffins are RM 1.80 each, but they have special prices if you buy more, like we bought 12 for RM 18 and there was quite a wide variety to choose from. I wouldn't consider them expensive but i have to say the muffins aren't very big either. I haven't tried them, so i don't know how good they are, do try them if you can! Unfortunately, they don't have very many outlets currently, and none of them are in the major malls (Mid Valley, Sunway, One U and all), hopefully they open more soon!! :DDD

That's it! Till next time :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL how was the chipsmore then!! i didn't know my chipless-chipsmore pic was helping to promote them! HAHA they should totally give me some commission loh!! And where's the levi outlet? HAHA lets go togetherrrr next time! I need jeans too! :D might get some if it isnt too ex! :D

    haha how many posts till your blog is considered established? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, pei san! I didn't realise you commented haha. Sorry for the late, late reply! LOL, like wendy's and CC! Haha, but i still prefer oreos though!! The levi's outlet is um, in ampang there, near CC's house lol. Jeans are about 90-130. The most ex i saw was 130, which is pretty good i think :)
    HAHA, er, never? Lol, umm...since 7 is my lucky number, let's just say 7??

    ReplyDelete