Monday, August 2, 2010

Sem 6

So, sem 6 begins. I have to say, it's a little sad going back to IMU when nearly half the class isn't there anymore. It just isn't the same and it feels like the overall group dynamics has changed :( Hopefully, it'll get better with time :)

Speaking of time and situations, I thought things would more or less get back to normal after the looong break. But apparently semi-baseless grudges are still held, though i don't see any reason why that should be. I am trying my best to be *positive* about this, and am making a conscientious effort to try and achieve a state of almost normalcy. (I'm not THAT optimistic to think it'll reach normalcy LOL!)

I'm not aiming to be deceptive, and be all fake nice towards the person, then bitch behind the person's back, although i do admit i don't particularly like said person. It's more a case of easing relations, so things are less awkward and more civil. I don't need to like the person, but since i can't avoid someone forever, i might as well at least attempt to make necessary dealings and conversations more comfortable for the both of us. Idealistic it is, but you never know if you don't try ;)

Haha, and since this post is titled sem 6, er, i guess the very least i could do to honour the title is to mention something about it! So, today was our *first* day and we had a briefing on IT-related patient management. Took about 15 mins max. I thought it was a total waste of time, and probably wouldn't have come if i knew what it was like. Still, pei san and i got some ww stuff done, and it was definitely good to see everyone, (or half of everyone, lol), so all was not lost. But, yeah, we technically only go back for clinical sessions to see patients, so i guess today wasn't really a proper first day? Hahaha, hence my *first*. Anyway, have a new patient tomorrow, yay! Haha, am sorta excited- feels good to kinda get back into things again. I hope i can still remember everything though, and i don't screw it up!!! Cross your fingers for me :DDD

2 comments:

  1. I just dont get some people. Grow up kan! lol If there wasn't any WW stuff to do I would have been mighty pissed loh! haha have a good time treating patient today! :))

    ReplyDelete