Sunday, July 10, 2011

Grateful :)

Hi all! Majorly surprised i managed to get my password right, on the first go too! That said, i know i've had a reaallly long hiatus from blogging, (if you could even call it that), but i had perfectly justifiable reasons! Mostly due to time constraints- the timetable here is crazy! But hey, i guess if you want to do something bad enough, you'll find the time to do it, and sadly, that obviously wasn't the case for me. But i'm back again!! Hahaha, well, it is the hols, and i am super free i must say, so what the hell! And i will try to keep up with it this time, for real. My timetable for next sem is just as crazy though, if not worse- just sayin' ;)Did i mention i have a weekly 7.30 am lecture too? I'm still reeling from it haha.

Oh, and i've also changed the background! As much as i like blue, the overdose of blue-ness was verging on depressing for me *surprise suprise*. But really, this post was just to express my overall gratitude and thanks. I went through a series of REALLY difficult exams a couple of weeks ago, and recently received some of my results. More importantly, i had passed the exam i was most worried about. I was beyond surprised. Downright flabbergasted. I had convinced myself i WAS going to fail, probably as a defense mechanism so i wouldn't get too cut up about it if i DID fail. So believe me when i say i really am very very grateful for it.

I still have 3 more results to come out, so i'm not completely out of the woods yet, but fingers crossed, everything will be alright :) Not just for me, but for everyone else who had exams recently as well. I was feeling terribly jaded, old and just worn-out during the past couple of months, if not longer, but i have to admit, this has lifted my spirits just a tad bit. Not that i feel brand-new, in fact, i think it's hard for me to NOT feel jaded, this has come as a bit of a wake-up call to me that i have HEAPS of things to be grateful and thankful for. It's easy to forget it all during times of unbearable stress and tension, but i guess it's something i've gotta learn to keep in mind.

3 comments:

  1. HEAPS!! oz-fied! lol :DDDD you're still sooooo young mt!!! don't feel jaded so early! unlike me... i feel olddd! sigh bedtime... HAHA jk!! :D

    now you make me feel like posting too! haha but i'm a bit groggy and just too lazy! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) happy for u too mei ting dear :):) and yea we have so much to be thankful for n grateful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psan: I wanted to reply that night, but my internet suddenly went wonky and wouldn't let me! Anyway, i think i said that you're only a couple of years older than me, which isn't much so if you have the right to feel old, i have the right to feel old too! Lolol, and go post about melbourne :DDD

    Sabrina: :))) Everything will be alright, i'm sure. Will see you tmrw! :)

    ReplyDelete